- Rhine River :: Germany
- Rhone River :: France
- Danube River :: Austria + Slovakia
- Vistula River :: Poland
- Vltava River :: Czech Republic
- Columbia River Gorge :: United States
- Sacramento River :: United States
- Hudson River :: United States
- St. Lawerence River :: Canada
- Squamish River :: Canada
Please follow these rules for your own safety:
- Never sail alone and be sure to have a rescue plan.
- The current or wind can carry you and your board a long distance. Be sure your sailing friends will pick you up should you get into trouble.
- Note the equipment and sail size other sailors are using. Remember the wind conditions on shore are usually lighter than on the water.
- Watch out for other sailors. Provide help if you can, and alert others for assistance.
- It is the Windsurfer’s responsibility to keep clear of commercial vessels including barges. Most vessels cause suction from their propellers and create stern wakes.
- Many may have have a cable extending several hundred feet to a partially submerged log raft. These vessels can block the wind, leaving you unable to manoeuvre.
- Commercial vessels have the right of way over everyone.
Your local river weather still missing ? Please contact us, by sending a comment below: