Map control: click on map. drag the map in any direction. to zoom, use zoom-control on the left or use mouse wheel.
Map & Guides
|:: Latest Update March-April 2017 :: Work in progress. We are completing following guides shortly:|
Please follow these rules for your own safety:
- Never sail alone and be sure to have a rescue plan.
- The current or wind can carry you and your board a long distance. Be sure your sailing friends will pick you up should you get into trouble.
- Note the equipment and sail size other sailors are using. Remember the wind conditions on shore are usually lighter than on the water.
- Watch out for other sailors. Provide help if you can, and alert others for assistance.
- It is the Windsurfer’s responsibility to keep clear of commercial vessels including barges. Most vessels cause suction from their propellers and create stern wakes.
- Many may have have a cable extending several hundred feet to a partially submerged log raft. These vessels can block the wind, leaving you unable to manoeuvre.
- Commercial vessels have the right of way over everyone.
Your river windsurfing site is missing ? Please contact us, by sending a comment below: